Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of personal information: Identifiers such as a real name, alias, signature, address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, physical characteristics or description, and other similar identifiers (“Identifiers”); payment information; characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; commercial information; biometric information; Internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic, visual or similar information; and inferences drawn from any of the above-identified information to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We will use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, meaning our interests in conducting our business, fulfilling orders and processing transactions, and managing and providing services to you, which include the following:
- Providing, maintaining and improving our business;
- Fulfilling orders and processing transactions;
- Managing and providing services to you;
- Responding to your questions, concerns, and other requests for assistance;
- Customizing your browsing and shopping experience on the Website. We use information about your browsing and shopping activities to bring you a custom shopping experience, by offering products and advertisements tailored to your interests (please see our Cookies section below);
- Keeping you informed of administrative changes to our Website, including changes to our terms and conditions and other policies, and other information regarding the Website;
- Conducting market research, which informs our marketing strategy and enables us to present you with a browsing experience tailored to your interests. For example, we create user profiles to enable personalized direct marketing communications;
- Maintaining basic records, so that we may respond to and honor your requests to delete your data and prohibit future unwanted processing;
- Preventing fraud, criminal activity, and misuses of our Website. We also use this information to block prohibited resellers from accessing our website and to safeguard the security of this Website, as well as our infrastructural security;
- Complying with legal obligations and process, and to safeguard our rights, privacy, safety, and property, as well as your rights, privacy, safety, and property, and that of our affiliates and third parties;
- Administering special offers, including contests, promotions, surveys, and other interactive Website experiences;
- Enabling us to publish your reviews, photos, videos and other content;
- Communicating with you, including through email. We may use the email address which you provide for order processing to send you information and updates about your orders, as well as occasional news, updates, and information about our company and related products and services. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please refer to the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- Notifying you about special offers and products or services available from us, our affiliates or our partners that may be of interest to you.
How We Protect And Store Your Information
We are committed to making sure your privacy is protected when you use our Website and when we collect information from you. We take the security of your information seriously and implement a variety of security measures to maintain safety of all Personal Information you provide. We also make sure that third parties we use to process your Personal Information also use appropriate security measures to protect your data.
When we collect sensitive information like your credit card information, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted. For example, we use a secure server for transmitting sensitive information. All supplied sensitive/credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. You can verify that this sensitive information is being transmitted securely by looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
After a transaction is completed, your sensitive information will not be stored on our servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about entering information on public computers or on public networks.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or stored on our Website.
Do Not Track (DNT) Signals
We participate in interest-based advertising and use third-party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
We may also work with third-party partners who employ tracking technologies or the application of statistical modeling tools to determine if two or more devices are linked to a single user or household so that content you see on one device can result in relevant advertising on another device, to perform analytics, and to measure the performance of our advertising campaigns.
Although we do our best to honor your privacy preferences, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. Cookies enable websites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, you may use our cookies to stay logged in when you exit a browser window. You may read more about cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Some cookies (Strictly Necessary Cookies) are so essential to the functioning of our website that you cannot opt out of them. However, you can choose to accept, decline, or withdraw consent to other cookies. Be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain features or services on our Website.
Browser Opt-Out: Most browsers have a "help" button or section on the toolbar. If you click on this button or section, you will find information about turning on and off cookies and how to receive notifications when a new cookie is received.
Additionally, many advertising services allow you to opt out of targeted advertising. You may find more information in the resources available at the Network Advertising Initiative, http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Mobile devices: Note that these resources may not work to turn off cookies on mobile devices. Every mobile device is different. Here are some resources for turning off cookies for popular mobile browsers:
Additionally, many advertising services allow you to opt out of targeted advertising. You may find more information in the resources available at the Network Advertising Initiative, http://www.networkadvertising.org, and may opt out of Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, and Pinterest targeted ads by visiting the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com/anonymous?hl=en
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/personalization-and-data
Disclosure to Third Parties
Other than as described herein, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. We may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business and servicing you, including providers of hosting, cloud services and other information technology services providers for the management or hosting of the Website; payment processors; order and subscription management and fulfillment services; e-commerce platforms; rating and reviews platforms; email communication and customer support services; and web analytics, marketing and digital advertising services, so long as those parties agree not to use the information for their direct marketing purpose, to keep this information confidential and use appropriate security measures to protect your data. We may also disclose your information as required under applicable law, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, or sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate or other entity surviving out of the event.
SMS Text Messaging
Nevada Online Privacy Law
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to submit a request directing us not to make any sale of personally identifiable information we have collected or will collect about you. We do not sell your personal information. To request confirmation that we do not sell your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com with "Nevada Privacy Information" in the subject line of your message.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are a general audience site. Our Website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose any information from anyone under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from anyone under 13 years of age, any information regarding that user will be promptly deleted. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under 13 years of age, please contact us by using the information below in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Mailing Address: PO Box 580, Skyforest, CA 92385